Little Cheverell

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

CHEVERELL (LITTLE), a parish in the hundred of SWANBOROUGH, county of WILTS, 1¾ mile (W.S.W.) from East Lavington, containing 263 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Salisbury, rated in the king's books at £11. 7. 3., and in the patronage of the Earl of Radnor. The church is dedicated to St. Peter.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/LittleCheverell/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library