Maddington

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

MADDINGTON, a parish in the hundred of BRANCH-and-DOLE, county of WILTS, 5 miles (W.N.W.) from Amesbury, containing 369 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Salisbury. J. and J. Matron, Esqrs. were patrons in 1813. The church is dedicated to St. Mary.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/Maddington/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library