Inside St Leonard's Church, Minety

Recent Photograph of Inside St Leonard's Church (Minety)

Inside a fine Jacobean pulpit and tester dated 1627, reader's desk and another panelled used to front choir stalls but obviously all once part of a triple decker arrangement. Set of Jacobean pews, a large brass 18th century candelabrum, and on the sill of the west window parts of a 9th century cross shaft are preserved. The tower stands at the north west corner of the church which has a nave and north aisle.

(Information provided by Phil Draper)


Image contributed by Phil Draper on 4th September 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/Minety/StLeonard2.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library