Inside St Kenelm's Church, Clifton upon Teme

Recent Photograph of Inside St Kenelm's Church (Clifton upon Teme)

The stained glass in the east window (a Victorian addition in a 13th century window) was given in 1882 by Baron Moncrieff, a former Vicar, in memory of his mother.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Rosemary Lockie on 24th July 2008.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WOR/CliftonuponTeme/StKenelm2.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library