St Peter's Church, Malvern Wells

Recent Photograph of St Peter's Church (Malvern Wells)

St Peter's is an early lancet church of 1836, still looking rather quirky, no tower but a double gabled west end sort of makes up for it.

Closed in the mid 1990s it is now converted into housing.

(Information provided by Phil Draper)

Editor's Note: Malvern Wells was formerly a chapelry of Hanley Castle.


Image contributed by Phil Draper on 13th March 2005.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WOR/GreatMalvern/StPeter.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library