St James's Church, Sutton by Macclesfield (South View)

Recent Photograph of St James's Church (South View) (Sutton by Macclesfield)

Sutton near Macclesfield was formerly known as High Sutton, at which time it was a chapelry in the parish of Prestbury. (ex. 1868 Gazetteer)

For more information on its history see also Sutton St James parish website.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 21st September 2005.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/CHS/Sutton/StJames2.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library