St Wilfrid's Church, Egginton (The Pulpit)

Recent Photograph of St Wilfrid's Church (The Pulpit) (Egginton)

Situated at the entrance to the chancel, this splendid pulpit, given by Sir Edward and Lady EVERY on the occasion of their silver wedding in 1934, was crafted from oak salvaged from the old Egginton Hall when it was badly damaged by fire in 1736.

(Information provided by Janet Kirk)


Image contributed by Janet Kirk on 7th September 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Egginton/StWilfrid8.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library