St Lawrence's Church, Eyam (SW View)

Recent Photograph of St Lawrence's Church (SW View) (Eyam)

A view of Eyam Church from the South West. Eyam Church was dedicated originally to St Helen, but it was rededicated to St Lawrence when the newly built church in Grindleford became St Helen's in 1910.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Andrew McCann on 10th March 2002.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Eyam/StLawrence1.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library