Wesleyan Church, Foolow (Chapel & Sunday School)

Recent Photograph of Wesleyan Church (Chapel & Sunday School) (Foolow)

White's Directory of 1857 mentions that the Methodists have a small chapel in the village, built in 1810, and Kelly's Directories of 1895 and 1932 refer to a Reformed Methodist chapel. The present building however dates from 1866 and the notice board states it is the Wesleyan Reform Chapel.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie/Alf Beard)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 12th June 2003.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Foolow/WesleyanChurch.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library