Holy Trinity Church, Milford

Recent Photograph of Holy Trinity Church (Milford)

Milford was a village “partly in the township of Belper and partly in the hamlet of Makeney”, according to The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland, in 1868. Though recorded then as in the parish of Duffield, according to Derbyshire Record Office's record of Church of England Regsters it became a separate parish in 1848.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Paul Slater on 23rd February 2001.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Milford/HolyTrinity.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library