Primitive Methodist Chapel, Milford (1813)

Recent Photograph of Primitive Methodist Chapel (1813) (Milford)

There is no cross above the door now (2010), and the brown oval plaque underneath it has been overlaid by a green one of similar size, which reads:

The
Primitive Methodist
Chapel
Anno 1813
Prepare to meet thy God

It is assumed the Chapel is now in private ownership.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Paul Slater on 23rd February 2001.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Milford/PrimitiveMethodist.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library