Old Postcard of Nether Padley - The Station

Old Postcard of The Station (Nether Padley)

Grindleford Station taken shortly after it opened in 1898. Mr Kenyon's ‘Horse Buses’ are waiting to take passengers to Grindleford, Calver, Baslow, Stoney Middleton, Eyam and Foolow.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)

This is one of several old photographs acquired after a sort-out at the Peak National Park Authority's Study Centre.


Image contributed by Richard Campen on 29th October 2003.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/NetherPadley/TheStation.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library