Boddington

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

BODDINGTON, a parish partly in the lower division of the hundred of TEWKESBURY, and partly in the lower division of the hundred of WESTMINSTER, county of GLOUCESTER, 3 miles (N.W. by W.) from Cheltenham, containing 413 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Staverton, in the jurisdiction of the peculiar court of Deerhurst, in which, however, no spiritual authority is exercised. The church is dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Boddington/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library