The Old Chapel, Hartpury

Recent Photograph of The Old Chapel (Hartpury)

This Old Chapel was built in 1829 for Dominican Nuns and has been restored as a Community Hall in recent times after many years of being a barn.

Information about the Chapel is also available on the Hartpury Historic Land & Buildings Trust web site.

(Information provided by Phil Draper/Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Phil Draper on 3rd February 2005.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Hartpury/OldChapel.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library