Hatherop

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

HATHEROP, a parish in the hundred of BRIGHTWELLS-BARROW, county of GLOUCESTER, 3 miles (N.) from Fairford, containing 290 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Gloucester, rated in the king's books at £10, and in the patronage of the Hon. Mr. Ponsonby. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas. The river Coln passes through this parish.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Hatherop/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library