Stoke Orchard

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

STOKE-ORCHARD, a chapelry in the parish of BISHOP'S-CLEEVE, hundred of CLEEVE, or BISHOP'S-CLEEVE, county of GLOUCESTER, 4 miles (S.E.) from Tewkesbury, containing 239 inhabitants. It is within the peculiar jurisdiction of the Rector of Bishop's Cleeve.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/StokeOrchard/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library