St Philip & St James's Church, Milton

Recent Photograph of St Philip & St James's Church (Milton)

Milton is a hamlet in the parish of Burslem, 2 miles east of Burslem. (ex. 1868 Gazetteer)

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 9th July 2005.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Milton/SSPhilipJames.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library