St Peter's Church, Poulshot

Recent Photograph of St Peter's Church (Poulshot)

St Peter's Church in Poulshot(t) lies some way south of the main part of its village, where the Methodist Church has been turned into a house and a particularly large wide Village Green is the main feature. The church was open, and is the usual mix of all periods from Norman to Victorian. The tower is of 1853.

(Information provided by Phil Draper)


Image contributed by Phil Draper on 18th July 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/Poulshot/StPeter.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library