St Gregory's Church, Castlemorton (Lady Chapel)

Recent Photograph of St Gregory's Church (Lady Chapel) (Castlemorton)

The Lady Chapel was restored in 1908, but the window above the Altar is an original, two trefoil lancet, with external hood moulds. The Stained glass is in memory of George Boulton JEYNES, churchwarden, organist and lay reader, died 21 Jun 1927. The lovely paintings on the front of the Altar were done in 1918.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Rosemary Lockie on 18th September 2008.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WOR/Castlemorton/StGregory5.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library