South Littleton

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

LITTLETON (SOUTH), a parish in the upper division of the hundred of BLAKENHURST, county of WORCESTER, 2 miles (N.E. by E.) from Evesham, containing 204 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, with that of North Littleton, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Worcester, rated in the king's books at £4. 1. 10., and in the patronage of the Dean and Canons of Christ Church, Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. Mary and St. Nicholas.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WOR/SouthLittleton/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library