Tyndale Baptist Chapel, Little Sodbury

Recent Photograph of Tyndale Baptist Chapel (Little Sodbury)

"These stones were laid by Edward Robinson Esq, J.P of Clifton,
and Mrs Wetmore, of Wotton under Edge Glos 28 July 1890"

(Information provided by Alf Beard)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 11th September 2006.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/LittleSodbury/TyndaleBaptistChapel.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library