Tomkin Chapel, Bagnall (Side View)

Recent Photograph of Tomkin Chapel (Side View) (Bagnall)

“Stanley [is] a township in the parish of Leek, N. division of Totmonslow hundred, county Stafford, 4½ miles S.W. of Leek. It is situated near the Caldon canal.” (ex. 1868 Gazetteer)

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 22nd January 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Bagnall/TomkinChapel.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library