Wesleyan Reform Chapel, Froggatt

Recent Photograph of Wesleyan Reform Chapel (Froggatt)

This small stone Chapel, mentioned in the Froggatt section of White's Directory of Sheffield and 20 miles round (1862), was built in 1834.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Janet Kirk on 21st February 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Froggatt/WesleyanChapel.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library