Methodist Church, Eyam

Recent Photograph of Methodist Church (Eyam)

The Methodist Church in Eyam was opened in 1906, and now shares its premises with Eyam Museum.[1] It was known as the “Top Chapel” to distinguish it from the “Bottom” Wesleyan Church, which predates it.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)

[1] Of particular interest is a compilation of Eyam population 1664-1667, by John & Francine Clifford - for which see the Resources section of the Eyam Museum website.

Image contributed by Alf Beard on 25th March 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page:
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library